This is the Best Ever Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe! These turn out perfectly every time. Plus there are gluten-free and dairy free options!
Friday evening and here I sit with not one cookie in the house. I made an entire batch of the Best Ever Oatmeal Raisin Cookies yesterday.
Did I give them away? NO
Did I freeze them? NO
We ate them. Me and my crew ate an entire batch! Ridiculous! They are so good though! Especially when the are warm and gooey right out of the oven! I mean, oatmeal and raisin. They are healthy? Right? At least, that is how I am getting through the day!
Best Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Ever
- ½ lb 2 sticks margarine or butter, Softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 cups Uncooked Oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat together Margarine and sugars until creamy.
- Add Eggs and Vanilla; Beat well.
- Add Combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and salt.
- Stir in oats, and raisins; mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack
- Makes about 4 dozen…depending on size.
- Use certified gluten free oats and gluten free flour mix
- Use a dairy free margarine in place of the butter.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.