This post may contain affiliate links.
I just couldn’t resist. The holidays are a huge deal when you have kids! I love finding treat that are unique and fun. This Frog Bog would be fun not only for Halloween but for a mad scientist party! Check out our Halloween Frog Bog. Watch the video below for details.
- 1 Small package of Jello - green
- 1 8 oz container of Cool Whip
- Green Fruit Roll up
- Mini marshmallows
- Mix the jello into 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water. Mix in Cool Whip. Pour into individual serving cups.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours +.Frog Eyes
- Cut strips of Green Fruit Roll up and roll around 2 mini marshmallows. Place 2 black sprinkles in the center of the marshmallows to make them look like eyes.
- Place eyes in the finished Bog. Top with sprinkles.
For more Halloween Treats check out what we made last year