I was having a craving for a Reese’s cup and walked in my kitchen to make my version of one. Then I heard yelling…MOM…There is water all over the downstairs Bathroom. ~sigh~ Can’t a girl catch a break. Turns out the drain for the washer backed up all over the laundry room and the downstairs bath…fun times!
After a clean up, maintenance call, and figuring out how to get my 10 loads of laundry done, I finally made it back to the kitchen to make my now much deserved treat. Chocolaty Peanut Butter Bliss here I come.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl mix brownies according to package. Press batter in a 13x9 baking dish and set aside.
- In another bowl beat together cream cheese, peanut butter, eggs, and powdered sugar.
- Spread over the brownie mix
- Top with chocolate chips
- bake for 45-50 minutes or until baked but center is still a llittle gooey.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- **Gluten Free**- Use 2 Gluten Free Betty Crocker Brownie mixes to replace 1 family size brownie mix
- Top with Reese’s pieces or chopped peanut butter cups instead of chocolate chips
- Line the pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper to get it out of the pan easier.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.