This post may contain affiliate links.
This is an appetizer to wow a crowd! These are so simple yet sophisticated. The ingredients in this appetizer really tickle your taste-buds and will leave your guests wanting more.
I love that these Cranberry Feta Pinwheels are so easy to throw together and have ready to go for your get togethers. You will have more time to spend visiting and spreading Christmas cheer and less time in the kitchen.
Don’t miss these great other Appetizer Recipes!
Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
- 1 170 g package dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 250 g container cream cheese spread
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 large flour tortillas or 4 large wheat flour tortillas or 4 large spinach tortillas
Combine all ingredients except tortillas, mix well.
Divide and spread mixture evenly among tortillas.
Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least one hour.
To serve cut into 12 slices.
A nice variation is to add thin slices of ham on top of the spread before rolling.