A holiday appetizer that is easy to make and delicious! Try this simple Cranberry Feta Pinwheels Recipe this holiday season for your guests.
This is an appetizer to wow a crowd! These are so simple yet sophisticated. The ingredients in this appetizer really tickle your taste-buds and will leave your guests wanting more. There is nothing like these simple Cranberry Feta Pinwheels!
I love that these Cranberry Feta Pinwheels are so easy to throw together and have ready to go for your get togethers. You will have more time to spend visiting and spreading Christmas cheer and less time in the kitchen.
You can even make these ahead of time and store them in the fridge. Just slice them up when guests arrive and put them on a tray! Garnish your plate with some fresh parsley or some chopped green onions for a festive display.
The creaminess of the cream cheese blends beautifully with the tang of the feta and the sweetness of the cranberry. Plus the colors of this decadent appetizer are so festive! Just perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
Don’t miss these great other Appetizer Recipes!
Cranberry Feta PinwheelsPrint Recipe
- 5 oz package dried sweetened cranberries
- 8 oz whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 flour tortillas
- Combine all ingredients except tortillas, mix well.
- Divide and spread mixture evenly among tortillas.
- Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least one hour.
- To serve cut into 12 slices.
- A nice variation is to add thin slices of ham on top of the spread before rolling.
Originally shared December 2011. Post updated November 2018.