This post may contain affiliate links.
This Homemade Gingerbread Coffee Creamer Recipe is not only simple but AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS! Spice up your coffee this holiday season!
Oh, my heavens! There used to be a store-bought gingerbread coffee creamer that was “delightful,” but they quit making it. Desperate times call for desperate measures. When you want something bad enough, you learn how to make it yourself! This Homemade Gingerbread Coffee Creamer is way better than the store-bought stuff, let me tell you!
You only need a couple of ingredients, and this will keep for a couple of weeks in the fridge. My kids love adding some to their hot cocoa too for an extra holiday zing.
Don’t feel like you are limited to adding this to only beverages. Mix it in your favorite recipes for some added gingerbread flavor!
Bonus!!! Since you are making this creamer at home, you can make it vegan with one simple tweak! Replace the half and half with coconut or almond milk. Problem solved, and it is just as amazing!
Homemade Gingerbread Coffee Creamer
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1/4 cup unsulphured molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, whisk together half-and-half, molasses, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
- Heat over low heat until simmering and add in vanilla bean or extract.
- Let cool, store in a refrigerator-safe bottle and keep chilled for up to a week.
Vegan / Dairy Free
- Substitute your favorite dairy-free milk in place of half and half. Coconut Milk works perfectly!
You don’t want to miss out on enjoying some of this Homemade Gingerbread Creamer in a cup of hot coffee, or even in your favorite recipes! Such a simple recipe!