Busy Busy Busy week! So much to do …so little time, and it’s Friday?! When did that happen? Oh my, I need to get more organized. So, it’s a crock pot week. I had errands to run today and it was the quickest thing to throw together.
This one is a great meal for anytime! It’s a everybody in the crockpot meal, with an Asian flair.
Cut up onion and place it in the bottom of the crockpot.
Place chicken on top of the onions.
Then dump the pineapple (juice and all) on top of the chicken.
Then add the soy sauce and the chicken broth.
PS: If you are gluten free, look for this gluten free soy sauce. It is so good!
Put the lid on and cook on High for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours. There will be plenty of sauce in the crockpot to serve with the chicken! Serve over rice & veggies with some duck sauce. YUM!
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts (about 2 lbs)
- 1 can of pineapple in juice (tidbits, chucks, rings, it doesn't matter)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Chop onion and place in crock pot.
- Place Chicken Breast on top of onion.
- Dump the can of pineapple (juice and all) over the chicken.
- Dump the soy sauce, ginger, and the chicken broth on top of everything.
- Cover and cook on HIGH in the crockpot for 4-5 hours or on low for 6-8
- Serve over rice and with a steamed veggie & some duck sauce. YUM!
- Use gluten free soy sauce