Quick, Easy, and Amazing! That is the only way to describe these Egg & Sausage Breakfast Bites. These are super for quick weekend breakfast before sports, or school day breakfasts when you are in a rush to get out the door.
Really these are just a matter of whipping up the ingredients and popping them in a muffin tin to bake! It’s just that simple. You could even pop these in between a biscuit and make a breakfast sandwich for on the go! The kids LOVE them, my hubby loved them. DEFINITELY a keeper!
- 1 cup of chopped green peppers and onions
- 1 cup of Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles, or any cooked sausage
- 5-6 eggs
- ⅓ cup of milk
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the eggs with the milk into a bowl. Then add in your cheese and add ins. Mix all up and well.
- Spray a cupcake pan with nonstick spray, then spoon two table spoons into each slot in a cupcake pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees. You can also take out a little early and top with extra cheese to melt over it.
- Once they are done baking and have cooled for a few minutes. You can get a spatula and scrap the sides and then lift out on the pan and place onto a plate to enjoy.
Looking for another simple breakfast idea for those busy weekdays? Check out these yummy Easy Pancake Bites!