This post may contain affiliate links.
Cookies for breakfast? Yes!!! Try this Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies Recipe! They are perfect any time of day and can be made gluten free!
I walked into the kitchen earlier and saw this….
Why is it that my kids eat bananas in spurts. One week I can’t buy enough and the next they look like this. I was bound and determined to makes something with them, but not muffins.
Since my kids just got out of school for the summer, I like to throw fun surprises at them. So when I said we were making cookies for breakfast, I got squeals of delight! They thought I had gone crazy baking them cookies for breakfast, but little did they know that they are actually really healthy!
Check out these really easy Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies! You and your kids will love them. Plus, they are Gluten free, dairy free, and egg free! I love it when I can do that!
Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper .
- Mix bananas, peanut butter, canola oil and brown sugar together until relatively smooth. Add vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly mix oat mixture into banana mixture until everything is combined.
- Place spoonfuls of dough on cookie sheet and bake for approximately 10 – 12 minutes.
Store in an airtight container…if they last that long. These are great to make in advance and freeze for busy weeks too!