This post may contain affiliate links.
Quick and easy breakfast idea for those busy days! This tasty Egg and Sausage Breakfast Bites recipe is simple, gluten free, and freezer friendly!
Quick, Easy, and Amazing! That is the only way to describe these Egg and Sausage Breakfast Bites. These are super for quick weekend breakfast before sports, or school day breakfasts when you are in a rush to get out the door.
Really these are just a matter of whipping up the ingredients and popping them in a muffin tin to bake! It’s just that simple. You could even pop these in between a biscuit and make a breakfast sandwich for on the go! The kids LOVE them, my hubby loved them. DEFINITELY a keeper!
Egg and Sausage Breakfast Bites
- 1 cup of chopped green peppers and onions
- 1 cup of Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles - or any cooked sausage
- 5-6 eggs
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the eggs with the milk into a bowl. Then add in your cheese and add ins. Mix all up and well.
- Spray a cupcake pan with nonstick spray, then spoon two table spoons into each slot in a cupcake pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees. You can also take out a little early and top with extra cheese to melt over it.
- Once they are done baking and have cooled for a few minutes. You can get a spatula and scrap the sides and then lift out on the pan and place onto a plate to enjoy.
Looking for another simple breakfast idea for those busy weekdays?
Check out these yummy Easy Pancake Bites! Can be made ahead and frozen too!