Quick and easy breakfast idea for those busy days! This tasty Egg and Sausage Breakfast Bites recipe is simple, gluten free, and freezer friendly!
Quick, Easy, and Amazing! That is the only way to describe these Egg and Sausage Breakfast Bites. These are super for quick weekend breakfast before sports, or school day breakfasts when you are in a rush to get out the door.
Really these are just a matter of whipping up the ingredients and popping them in a muffin tin to bake! It’s just that simple. You could even pop these in between a biscuit and make a breakfast sandwich for on the go! The kids LOVE them, and my hubby loved them. DEFINITELY a keeper!
Freezer Breakfast Bites
Make a double or triple batch of these and once they are cooked pop them in the freezer. Your breakfasts just go that much faster! Place the frozen breakfast bites on a microwave-safe plate and pop them in the microwave for about 30 seconds to a minute. Remember, you are just reheating and every microwave is a little different. Fast and easy breakfast any day of the week!
Keto Breakfast Idea
While finding something Keto for breakfast isn’t usually difficult these Egg & Sausage Breakfast Bites are perfect for those super busy days! They are very Keto/low-carb friendly and very easy to make a grab and go breakfast!
Egg and Sausage Breakfast Bites
- 1/2 cup green peppers chopped
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 cup breakfast Sausage cooked and crumbled
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the eggs with the milk into a bowl. Then add in your cheese and add ins. Mix all up and well.
- Spray a cupcake pan with nonstick spray, then spoon two table spoons into each slot in a cupcake pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees. You can also take out a little early and top with extra cheese to melt over it.
- Once they are done baking and have cooled for a few minutes. You can get a spatula and scrap the sides and then lift out on the pan and place onto a plate to enjoy.