Sinful simple decadence. I apologize in advance for exactly how easy these are to make. Once you make them there is no turning back. LOL
It’s that time of year when we have company popping in, holiday guests, or a chat with friends over a cup of coffee. Sometimes you want something quick and easy to serve but you don’t have anything on hand. Just keep some crescent rolls and cream cheese in the fridge and you can whip this amazingness up any time. I told you they were simple.
Just pop open a can of crescent rolls and spread them into a greased 13x 9 pan. Then top with the sweetened cream cheese mix, and top with another can of crescents, brush with butter, sprinkle with sugar, and pop in the oven. SERIOUSLY SO SIMPLE!
What comes out of the oven not only smells divine but tastes it. The crescents turn into this flaky pastry filled with this creamy sweetened cream cheese mixture that melts in your mouth. Mmmm….
- 2- 8 ct pkgs Crescent Roll Dough
- 2 - 8 oz pkgs Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 2 tbsp cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spread 1 packages of Crescent Roll Dough into the bottom of a greased 13x9 baking pan.
- In a bowl beat together cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla until creamy. Spread evenly over the dough in the pan.
- Top with the other package of crescent roll dough. (Do not push)
- Brush with melted butter then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden brown.