A super fun Easter treat to make with the kids. They will put a little wiggle in their step. Check out this yummy Easter Jello eggs recipe
The kids and I had a blast today. It is Spring Break and so very chilly outside. So we had plenty of time to mess up this old kitchen with jello. LOTS and LOTS of Jello. We giggled and wiggled and jiggled. I think most of our fun can from making up "iggle" words. 🙂
I bought this awesome east egg mold on amazon.com a few weeks ago. I knew that I wanted to make these Jello Eggs with the kids and that I could reuse the mold for future projects.
These were very simple, and with the exception of a couple "bad eggs" that didn't want to let go of the pan I think the kids could have made these themselves. So much fun for them leading up to Easter.
Easter Jello Eggs
- 3 oz jello different flavors
- Hot Water
- Cool Whip
- easter egg mold
- We are going to mix one 3oz box of jello with 1/2 cup Boiling water. Fill as many eggs as you can with this mix. We got 4 eggs per color.
- Continue with the other colors.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to set. About 4 hours.
- Gently remove jello from mold and use a piping bag to decoratively place the cool whip on top. They look like deviled eggs, but more kid friendly.
- Serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.