Heading to the beach or planning a shark week party? Stir up some of this yummy beach bum chex mix recipe!
We love heading to the beach! And you can’t go to the beach without snacks! This Beach Bum Chex Mix was a natural creation, and super simple!
The Goldfish crackers make this so much fun. There are so many varieties you can add, plus you can even find some Generic cracker whales, sharks, and more at the store! Speaking of sharks, this would be and amazing snack for Shark Week….it’s coming!
beach bum chex mix
Beach Bum Chex Mix
- 3 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 3 cups Corn Chex Cereal
- 1 cup Gold Fish Pretzel Crackers
- 1 cup Gold Fish Cheese Crackers
- 2 cups Cheese Balls
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- In large microwavable bowl, place cereals and crackers. Mix until combined.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds or until melted. Stir in dry ranch dressing mix until no clumps remain.
- Pour butter mixture evenly over cereal mixture. Carefully stir until evenly coated. Microwave uncovered on High 4 minutes, stirring every minute.
- Stir in cheese balls. Cool 5 minutes before serving. Serve immediately, or store in airtight container.