I will never get tired of seeing my kids smile. One thing that makes them smile is a surprise movie night and some of this White Chocolate Spring Snack Mix.
I recently discovered the holy grail of white chocolate for my house. My daughter is severely allergic to milk and has never really been able to have white chocolate. I found this dairy free white chocolate on Amazon! I am beginning to wonder if there is anything that they don’t sell. It’s so delicious and perfect for this White Chocolate Spring Snack Mix!
I only spread out some freshly popped popcorn on a parchment lined baking sheet and topped it with about 2 cups of Rice Chex Cereal.
I then melted the white chocolate and drizzled it over the top of the cereal and popcorn. Let’s just stop for a second to appreciate how good melted chocolate looks ~yum~.
While the chocolate is still wet, attack it with sprinkles. I used two different kinds; some small pastel pearls and these big colorful confetti sprinkles.
Last and certainly not least we decided to throw in some of these pastel flavored mini marshmallows because why not?! Let the entire try cool for the chocolate to set, or if you are impatient like us you can pop it in the freezer for about 5 minutes. Once it is set, you can break this snack mix into pieces and put it in a serving bowl.
The colors and flavors of this White Chocolate Spring Snack Mix are perfect! You can add this to treat bags for the kids or just serve it for a fun movie night as we did.
White Chocolate Spring Snack Mix
- 4 cups popcorn (popped plain )
- 2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 8 oz white chocolate (melted)
- pastel spring sprinkles
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (pastel )
- Spring popcorn and Chex cereal out on a parchment lined baking sheet and mixed.
- Melt chocolate according to package and drizzle over popcorn and Chex.
- While the chocolate is wet, add sprinkles and the marshmallows to the mix. Allow chocolate to set or pop in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
- Break into pieces and put in a bowl or an airtight container. Enjoy!
- Use a dairy free white chocolate.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.