Cannoli Dip Recipe
An easy to make dessert dip that is decadent and delicious. This Cannoli Dip Recipe is perfect for a dessert charcuterie board.
During the holidays I am always looking for easy recipes that are great for serving guests. This Simple Cannoli Dip Recipe is honestly perfect no matter what time of year! I love to use it as the center of a dessert charcuterie board with cookies, fruit, chocolate etc. It takes only minutes to whip up and everyone loves it!
This dip is so easy to make! You will need
- Cream Cheese
- Ricotta Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Mini or Regular chocolate chips
- Cookies to dip (These Pizelles are perfect)
Simple dips like this make everything easier. They are perfect for quick get togethers. Make sure your cream cheese is softened and beat together the cream cheese, ricotta, powdered sugar and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips and place in your serving bowl.
Arrange some dipping options around your Cannoli Dip and you are ready to enjoy!
This Cannoli Dip is incredible! You can serve it with
- Pizzelle Cookies
- Vanilla Wafers
- Graham Crackers
- Broken Waffle Cones
- and so much more
Cannoli dip can be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to two to three days. If you are going to make it ahead of time wait to stir in the chocolate chips until right before serving for best results.
Cannoli Dip Recipe
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- waffle cones or cookies broken
- In a medium bowl place softened cream cheese, ricotta cheese powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes or until smooth.
- Taste test the dip
- If serving immediately fold in chocolate chips. If making ahead, refrigerate and wait until right before serving to fold in the chocolate chips.
- Serve with broken waffle cones, cookies, or fruit for dipping.