An amazing snack and an even more amazing gift! Check out this yummy and simple Chocolate Brownie Puppy Chow Recipe! Plus it can be made gluten-free!
“Hey Mom, can I have a snack?”, are words I hear ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. I am pretty sure my kids are some type of alien with the metabolism of a jackrabbit. I have truly never seen people eat so much in my life. LOL
My pantry must be stocked with snacks at all times to avoid total anarchy. They are mostly healthy, but I try to throw some fun in there occasionally. This Chocolate Brownie Puppy Chow is sinfully delicious. I have even made it and packaged it in tins for gifts during the holidays! It’s perfect!
To make it even better I use my homemade brownie mix.
Chocolate Brownie Muddy Buddies
- Place cereal into a large mixing bowl.
- Place chocolate chips and butter into a small microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave chocolate and butter for 20 seconds and then stir. Continue microwaving for 10 second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted, stirring between each interval.
- Pour melted chocolate over the cereal and stir gently until all pieces are coated.
- Pour powdered brownie mix over cereal and stir gently.
- Place the chocolate & brownie battered cereal mixture into a gallon sized ziploc bag.
- Add powdered sugar to the bag and seal.
- Shake well until all cereal pieces are coated with powdered sugar.
- Empty mixture onto waxed paper to cool.
- Use Gluten free brownie mix.