Who doesn't love muddy buddies?! This sweet twist on a classic is perfect for your Valentine! Check out this yummy Strawberry Muddy Buddies Recipe!
Simple, delicious, and pink. Perfect for any day of the week, but especially valentines! Who doesn't love Muddy Buddies?!
These only take a handful of ingredients that you can keep in your pantry....just in case the mood strikes. 🙂
I melted the white chocolate chips in the microwave with a teaspoon of coconut oil (you can use margarine). It helps it melt smoother in my opinion.
Pour that melted white chocolate over the chex and stir to coat. Then start fighting off the family because they are going to want to taste test....and who can blame them.
Shake the white chocolate chex in a gallon ziploc with the strawberry cake mix/powdered sugar mix. Top with sprinkles (optional) and enjoy!
Serve in individual baggies or cupcake liners for parties or just for fun. Everyone will be asking you for the recipe for this simple and delicious snack!
Strawberry Muddy Buddies
- Mix together the powdered sugar and cake mix and add to a gallon ziploc bag. Shake to combine.
- Measure out the cereal in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl place chocolate chips and coconut oil (or margarine). Microwave on high for 45 seconds and stir until smooth. If not completely melted microwave in 15 sec intervals until melted and smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the chex and stir to coat evenly.
- Add the cereal mixture to the gallon bag and shake to coat completely.
- Spread over a parchment or foil lined baking sheet until completely cool. Add sprinkles if desired.
- Store in air tight container until ready to enjoy.