It doesn't get much simpler than this Cinnamon Pebbles Fried Ice Cream Bites Recipe! A perfect bite-sized treat and they are gluten free!
One of my favorite parts about running A Few Shortcuts is working with brands we love and use every day! I am so excited to share with you that I am a Pebbles Cereal Ambassador. I get to create and share with you fun Pebbles recipes and crafts over the next few months! This party is being kicked off with these fabulous Cinnamon Pebbles Fried Ice Cream Bites!
All you need is your favorite vanilla ice cream and Cinnamon Pebbles Cereal. I chose to use a salted caramel swirl ice cream for these because I am a rebel. You can use just plain vanilla, or really any flavor you want. The caramel in the ice cream really plays off the flavors of this dessert and made it oh so good!
I used my cookie dough scoop to make small ice cream balls. These are about 1 - 1 1/2 TBSP sized balls. Place them on a parchment or foil lined cookie sheet and pop them in the freezer for 1 - 2 hours so they can freeze solid.
Fried ice cream is known for it's crunchy cinnamon coated outside. What better ingredient to use than these Cinnamon Pebbles. They have the great crunchy cinnamon flavor all while being gluten free which is a HUGE win at my house.
The Cinnamon pebbles go into a bowl and roll the frozen ice cream balls right in them to coat. Use your hands to press the Cinnamon Pebbles Cereal right into the sides.
Place the coated Fried Ice Cream Bites back on the baking sheet and pop back in the freezer until you are ready to serve.
Cinnamon Pebbles Fried Ice Cream Bites are just the perfect size to pop one for a sweet treat or have a small bowl with a few drizzled in caramel syrup. It's hard to beat this delicious gluten free version of Fried Ice Cream!
Cinnamon Pebbles Fried Ice Cream Bites
- Cinnamon Pebbles Cereal
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Caramel Syrup (optional)
- Using a spoon or a cookie scoop create 1 - 2 tbsp sized balls of ice cream. Place them on a parchment or foil lined baking sheet and return them to the freezer for 1- 2 hours to set.
- Once the ice cream balls are frozen solid, place Cinnamon Pebbles Cereal in a bowl and Roll each ice cream ball in the cereal pressing it against the sides of the balls. Return them to the covered pan and again freeze for at least 1 -2 hours or until ready to serve.
- You can enjoy these one at a time or a few in a bowl with a drizzle of caramel syrup!
- Use a dairy free ice cream to create scrumptious dairy free Fried Ice Cream Bites.
- Use any flavor ice cream you choose to make these treats unique!
We love the brands we work with here at AFewShortcuts.com. This post is sponsored by Pebbles Cereal. All opinions, thoughts, recipes, quirky statements, are our own.
“THE FLINTSTONES and all related characters and elements © & ™ Hanna-Barbera. (s17)”
I am Amanda. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). In our house we love to get outside, have family fun, and enjoy all Florida has to offer (Hey, Universal!) We do all of that with a few shortcuts.