Make your own ice cream, no churn required! This No Churn Reeses Ice Cream Recipe is so simple anyone can make it and enjoy!!
We love to make our own ice cream! At our house making ice cream comes hand in hand with a movie night. It’s even better when we can make it with our favorite candy. While everyone has a different idea on what their favorite is there is one thing we can agree on. This No Churn Reeses Ice Cream is a winner every time!
This ice cream starts out with a simple whipped cream. Beat your cream until stiff peaks form. Once they do fold in your sweetened condensed milk and chocolate mixture. Now….I have a problem with Sweetened Condensed Milk, I love it way too much! I am pretty sure I could just eat it right out of the can. Not that I would do that or anything. 😉
Unwrap your Reese’s Miniatures and heat up some peanut butter in the microwave to make it soft. Chop each Reeses into 4 pieces. Mix in 2/3 of the chopped Reeses in the ice cream mix.
Now start layering. In a loaf pan pour 1/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the pan. Top with 1/3 of the melted peanut butter. Repeat to add 2 more layers. When you are done swirl it all together with a knife and top with the remaining candy. Freeze for at least 6 hours but its best overnight. Serve and enjoy!
No Churn Reeses Ice Cream
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Small bag of Reese’s Miniatures (about 40 mini Reese’s)
- Place the small bag of mini Reese’s in the freezer for about 10 mins.
- In a large bowl add cocoa powder to sweetened condensed milk, stir until fully combined.
- In another large bowl mix heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form, fold in condensed milk and chocolate mixture
- Heat peanut butter in microwave for about 20-30 seconds until melted
- Unwrap candies and cut each candy into 4 pieces
- Fold about 2/3 of the candy pieces into the mix
- Using a loaf pan, pour 1/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the pan, top with 1/3 of the melted peanut butter
- Repeat to add 2 more layers
- Once all layers are complete use a knife and run it through the pan to create a swirl in the mix
- Top with remaining candy pieces
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight for best results
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @afewshortcuts on Instagram and hashtag it #afewshortcuts.