It's hot out and I love swinging through Starbucks for a Passion Tea Lemonade. What doesn't love that, is my wallet. So, I just make my own at home! This CopyCat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade tastes better than the original and costs pennies to make!
You are going to need this Tazo Passion Tea. You can buy the tea bags at your grocery store or online on Amazon. I also use my own Lemonade Syrup or Simply Lemonade. They are the best I have found. This is so refreshing on a hot summer day. Even great for the kids to drink because there is no caffeine
- 2 Tazo Passion Tea Bags
- 2 tsp sugar
- Boil 8 oz of water in the microwave or use your keurig to put 8 oz of hot water in a cup. Steep 2 bags of passion tea for about 15 mins. While it is still warm, stir in 2 spoons of sugar (you can use any sweetener you choose)
- Store tea in fridge.
- When ready to make pour 1 part tea to 2 parts lemonade over ice. ENJOY!
More Beverage Recipes
- Copycat Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte Recipe
- Easy Copycat Starbucks Caramel Brûlée Latte Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
I am Amanda. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). In our house we love to get outside, have family fun, and enjoy all Florida has to offer (Hey, Universal!) We do all of that with a few shortcuts.