I am a recovering Starbucks fanatic. It has been several months since my last Starbucks drink. Don’t get me wrong. I have not given up coffee, or even yummy coffee treats like this Copycat Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte. I have just learned to make my own from home for a fraction of the price with my Keurig.
This Copycat Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte is actually super simple to make. I made my own Cinnamon Dolce Syrup, the recipe is below. OR you can actually buy the Starbucks Dolce Syrup from Amazon. The homemade syrup is just as good if not better.
I popped in a Starbucks K-Cup! I have plenty of those thanks to the great stock up prices at Cross Country Cafe. If you have a Keurig you NEED to click over and check them out! I could spend $4+ for a drink or much less than $1 to make this drink at home!
I chose the 6 oz, strong setting on my keurig 2.0. Since I am brewing over ice and I want the same strength coffee I would get at Starbucks I wanted to brew it strong.
Once it was brewed I added a Tablespoon or maybe a little more of the Cinnamon Dolce Syrup I made.
Next was a splash of cream, you only live once. The cream is heavy enough that it keeps your drink from tasting watered down from the ice. Top with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon. ENJOY!
Copycat Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- Starbucks K-Cup
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon Dolce Syrup (see below)
- 2-3 tbsp Heavy Cream
- Whipped Cream
Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- In a small sauce pan bring water, sugar, and cinnamon to a boil while stirring continuously. You want to make sure the sugar is completely dissolved. Pour into a reusable bottle. Store unused syrup in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Makes 1 1/2 cups
- Brew your Starbucks K-cup on the 6oz, strong setting over a cup full of ice.
- Once brewed top with 1 Tbsp of Cinnamon Dolce Syrup and 2-3 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Top with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @afewshortcuts on Instagram and hashtag it #afewshortcuts.