A perfect homemade Christmas gift for a wine lover! Check out this simple DIY Wine Cork Key Chains Craft! Fun weekend project!
I love making homemade Christmas gifts! There is just something special about taking the time to make a gift for another that they will use and cherish. It lets them know that you are willing to not only give them a gift but give up your time for them! That is why I love these DIY Wine Cork Key Chains! Not only are they cute, but they are also functional too!
Wine Cork Key Chains
Beginner Skill Level Required
Time to complete: 3-5 minutes each keychain
You will need
- Twist a screw eye into one end of a cork. Attach a split ring to the loop of the screw eye to create the keychain.
- Cut an eyepin in half using wire cutters or sharp scissors. Use the side that still contains a loop, and slide on a bead. Push the beaded eyepin into the other end of the cork.
- Add charm by twisting open the attached jump ring, placing it through the loop in the eye pin and twisting closed.
- The screw eyes can be easily found at any hardware store for $1-2. All other materials are available at local craft stores.
- These make great gifts for wine lovers! You could pull a ribbon through the keychain end and tie it around the giftee’s favorite bottle of wine. Perfect hostess gift for holiday parties!
- This is also a fantastic bridesmaid gift. Use beads that coordinate to the wedding colors and attach a letter charm to the end for each bridesmaid’s first initial.
More DIY Ideas
- How to Make Wooden Bead Garland with Tassels
- How to Make a Scrunchie: Easy DIY Sewing Project
- DIY Chalkboard Coasters: Easy DIY Gift
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.