This post may contain affiliate links.
When there is a chill in the air this fun Polar Bear Rice Krispie Treats Recipe is sure to get the kids smiling! So much fun for parties or just because!
I have never met a kid that didn’t love animals! Whether you are planning a party or you are just looking for a fun winter-themed treat, these Easy To Make Polar Bear Rice Krispie Treats are a blast! The kids love to dig in and help turn a simple treat into this creative polar bear in just a few easy steps!
Everything is more fun when it is on a stick! You can start with homemade or store-bought Rice Krispie Treats. Insert a popsicle stick and dip them in melted vanilla candy melts or white chocolate. Really, it is up to you.
While it is still tacky let the fun begin…
Add two candy melts for the ears.
Add two candy eyeballs for the eyes.
And one more candy melt and a brown M&M for the nose.
PS: If your rice krispie treat coating hardens don’t worry. You can stick everything on with a little bit of frosting.
Can you get over how cute these are?! It doesn’t take much to turn an ordinary rice krispie treat into these fun Polar Bear snacks in just minutes. The kids are going to flip out!
Can you imagine pulling this out on a snow day with a fun movie? Ahhh! So much fun and tasty too!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Open the Rice Krispie Treats and discard wrappers or make a batch of homemade Rice Krispie Treats and cut them into 2 in x 3 in pieces.
- Insert a popsicle stick in the base of each Rice Krispie treat and place them in the freezer for about 5 - 10 minutes to harden and set the sticks.
- Pour 3/4 of the bag of candy melts into a microwave safe dish and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring when done, until melted.
- Remove the Rice Krispie treats from the freezer and dip or use a spoon to coat each treat with melted candy coating. Set the covered treats on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- While the candy coating is wet add two candy melts to the top of your treat to create the ears.
- Add 2 candy eyes to your polar bear and add one more white chocolate melt with a brown M&M on top to create the nose.
- Repeat with each treat.
- Make homemade Rice Krispie Treats using gluten free rice cereal.
- If your candy coating hardens before you can add the decorations you can stick them on with a little bit of frosting.