A fast a delicious appetizer that will fly off of the tray! Make this yummy Glazed Pineapple Sausage Bites recipe this holiday season.
I love having quick and easy appetizer options during the holidays. It is always nice to be able to offer something to munch on when friends and family come over. These Glazed Pineapple Sausage Bites are crazy simple to make and will disappear in minutes.
As long as you grab a pack of Kielbasa sausage at the store you should have everything to make these in the pantry…which is the best part!
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Slice your sausage into rounds and use a toothpick to secure each one with a pineapple bit. Then mix up the glaze. You can brush on the glaze, but it is much easier to pick up each appetizer and dunk it in the glaze.
Place them onto a foil lined baking sheet and bake them for 15 to 20 minutes. Keep an eye on them so they don’t begin to burn.
That is it! Serve them hot out of the oven. I garnished mine with a little diced green onion….just to be fancy, but fancy wasn’t needed. After I plated these to take a picture to share with you my girls polished off the rest of the baking sheet. Well then…..they are just that good!
Glazed Pineapple Sausage Bites
- 2 lbs. kielbasa, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 14 oz can pineapple chunks, in juice
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1 T honey
- 2 T pineapple juice (from can)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Slice the sausage into rounds and secure each round with a single piece of pineapple and a toothpick.
- in a small bowl combine remaining ingredients
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray it with a little bit of cooking spray.
- Dunk each sausage bite into the bowl of glaze or brush it over the bites. Arrange bites on cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and cook for 15 to 20 min, watching them as they get close so they don't burn.
- Serve hot!
- Use a gluten free soy sauce and sausage