Trying to make a cup of coffee but you are getting frustrated? The dreaded Oops Message on Keurig 2.0! Learn how to get rid of it for good.
So you got a brand new Keurig 2.0 and you put a K-Cup in it and got this annoying “Ooops! This Pack wasn’t designed for this Brewer” Message. How do you get rid of that Oops Message and enjoy the coffee you love?
Here are some things you need to know.
- The new Keurig 2.0 is only capable of brewing Keurig approved K-Cups.
- Older K-Cups (Even Keurig Brand) don’t have the design on their foil tops to allow brewing in Keurig 2.0
- Off Brand and Refillable K-Cups can’t be used in Keurig 2.0
I know this sucks! Sometimes we find a great off-brand coffee we love and we still want to enjoy it. There is a way or two to work around this problem.
How to Fix the Message on Keurig 2.0?
- Purchase and use only the newer Keurig Approved K-Cups and K-Carafes.
- You can try this hack from Keurig Hack BUT keep in mind that using un-approved k-cups could void your warranty.
- Amazon now sells this refillable K-cup for Keurig 2.0 brewers. It has good reviews and for less than $20 could save you a ton on k-cups. Keep in mind that again, using a non-Keurig brand k-cup can void your warranty.
Now that you are a proud Keurig owner keep it in tip-top shape. Learn how to clean your Keurig 2.0 to keep your coffee tasting amazing and your machine running at it’s best. !
A drastic solution is to choose a different type of Keurig than the 2.0. I highly recommend the Keurig K145 (B145). It is a commercial grade model for home use and it is the one I use personally.
You can read all about the Keurig Office Pro K145 here and why I love it so much