Celebrate Dr. Seuss’ Birthday or Earth Day with this adorable kids craft! Make your own Lorax Paper Bag Puppet with this free printable template!
Dr Seuss is an icon of children’s books. There are so many of his books that I loved to read to my kids and one of his most iconic for Earth Day or Dr Seuss’s Birthday is the Lorax. If your child loves the Lorax, or if you are looking for a fun craft project for preschoolers or elementary aged kids, this Lorax Paper Bag Puppet Craft is so much fun! There is even a free printable template so you can make your Lorax even easier!
How to Make a Lorax Puppet
You will Need
How to Assemble
- Print the Lorax Template file (BELOW) in color and cut out. You can also choose to print this on cardstock and use it as a stencil for construction paper.
- Once the pieces are cut out allow your child to use a glue stick or other school glue to assemble the pieces onto the paper bag.
- Have fun with your Lorax puppet.
Educational Activity Ideas
- Grab a copy of the Lorax and read it to your child or class.
- Let them create their own Lorax Puppet.
- Enjoy a healthy Lorax Snack.
- Let y0ur child plant some seeds to start their own little garden and make the world a greener place.
Lorax Template Download
Download this free printable template to make your Lorax puppet. Just click the button below. Print in color on cardstock for the best results. You can also use this as a template to cut the pieces out of construction paper.
More Dr Seuss Fun
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.