Oven Baked Carrot Fries – Healthy Alternative to French Fries
A healthy alternative to french fries! These Oven Baked Carrot Fries are so simple to throw together and are full of flavor. You have to give this healthy snack recipe a try!
I have seen zucchini fries, and sweet potato fries, but have you heard of Carrot Fries? OMG! You guys, I am not sure where these have been my whole life but they are simple and amazing!
I seriously just cut my carrots into sticks and tossed with some olive oil and seasonings. I spread them on a parchment-lined baking sheet and baked at 425 degrees F for about 20 minutes.
That is it! I served them with some Homemade Ranch Dressing! I had originally made them for myself as a healthy alternative to regular fries. BUT….my kids came and took them, ALL! I can’t really complain because I want them to eat healthy too. So I guess next time I will just have to make more.
Try this delicious Homemade Ranch Dressing recipe yourself and never buy store-bought again! I love this one because there are even ways to make it dairy free!
Oven Baked Carrot FriesPrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs Carrots
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Peel each carrot. Cut away the ends and slice lengthwise into 1/4 inch sticks.
- In a large bowl combine the carrots oil, and seasonings. Stir until they are all evenly coated.
- Spread the carrots out in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
I have never had these but they sound awesome! Thanks for the recipe. I’ll be sure to try!
looks so yumm!
these look good yummy yum yum
This looks really goood. I will try this – just leave out the suger…
These look very good! I think my kids would really like them!