I really feel like the following definition describes this recipe to a “T”
It really doesn’t get much better than these folks. If you are looking for something special for Valentine’s Day or something sweet to finish up those super bowl parties, these are a winner. The kind of winner that gets a blue ribbon and a ticker tape parade! Now I know I am no chocolatier, and that these don’t look professional. However, when it comes to chocolate, strawberries, and cream cheese in a little bite of heaven, you really can’t go wrong. These are very easy, and will wow ANYONE who tries them.
Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 12 Large Strawberries
- 8 oz package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 12 oz Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Sprinkles or colored sugar (if desired)
- Wash and dry the strawberries. Hollow out the center with a apple corer or strawberry huler.
- Mix the softened cream cheese and the sugar. Place in a quart size ziploc bag. Snip the tip off a corner and use it to fill each berry with cream cheese filling.
- Place the Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute at 50% power then stir. Return to microwave in increments of 30 seconds until chocolate is melting for dipping.
- Dip each filled strawberry into the chocolate moving quickly. You may need to use a spoon to help you. Place each chocolate covered strawberry on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place in the fridge or freezer until the chocolate sets up.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @afewshortcuts on Instagram and hashtag it #afewshortcuts.
These are super easy! After you wash and hull the berries you are going to fill them with the cream cheese filling. Then just dip them in melted chocolate. I am thinking about using white chocolate next time! These are some of the best things ever! Little bites of bliss!