This post may contain affiliate links.
I really feel like the following definition describes this recipe to a “T”
It really doesn’t get much better than these folks. If you are looking for something special for Valentine’s Day or something sweet to finish up those super bowl parties, these are a winner. The kind of winner that gets a blue ribbon and a ticker tape parade! Now I know I am no chocolatier, and that these don’t look professional. However, when it comes to chocolate, strawberries, and cream cheese in a little bite of heaven, you really can’t go wrong. These are very easy, and will wow ANYONE who tries them.
- 12 Large Strawberries
- 8 oz package of cream cheese - softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 12 oz Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Sprinkles or colored sugar - if desired
- Wash and dry the strawberries. Hollow out the center with a apple corer or strawberry huler.
- Mix the softened cream cheese and the sugar. Place in a quart size ziploc bag. Snip the tip off a corner and use it to fill each berry with cream cheese filling.
- Place the Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute at 50% power then stir. Return to microwave in increments of 30 seconds until chocolate is melting for dipping.
- Dip each filled strawberry into the chocolate moving quickly. You may need to use a spoon to help you. Place each chocolate covered strawberry on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place in the fridge or freezer until the chocolate sets up.
These are super easy! After you wash and hull the berries you are going to fill them with the cream cheese filling. Then just dip them in melted chocolate. I am thinking about using white chocolate next time! These are some of the best things ever! Little bites of bliss!