The Holidays are in full swing, and I am always trying to keep affordable, easy appetizer ingredients on hand. You never know who may pop in! There are only so many times you can make spinach artichoke dip before you start looking for something new. I hit up Target this week and took A Little Help for the Holidays from Kraft with these Kraft Coupons.
Right now you can save up to $20 on participating Kraft Products, only at Target when you print these Kraft Coupons from Target.com. I stocked up on Kraft® Shredded Cheese, Capri Sun® Juice Drink, Planters® Peanut Butter and more!
I then decided to whip up a batch of these Red Pepper Cheesy Pinwheels for a snack for the hubby and I. They are super easy and only take a few minutes to toss together. Basically you mix together the cream cheese, cheese, seasonings, and red peppers. Spread the dip over a sheet of thawed puff pastry, roll, slice and bake!
They rolls going in the oven.....
and after they come out! 🙂
- 1 Puff Pastry Dough (Thawed)
- 2 cups Mexican Cheese Blend (shredded)
- 4 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped fresh)
- 1/4 cup Roasted Red Peppers (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F
- In a medium bowl mix together softened cream cheese, Kraft Shredded Cheese, and paprika until blended. Mix in chopped peppers and cilantro until evenly distributed.
- Spread 1/2 of the mix over one of the puff pastry sheets. Roll the dough up long ways and slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Repeat with the second puff pastry sheet and the rest of the cheese mix.
- Place them on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 400 Degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove and serve.
From shopping for gifts to planning family dinners, it’s hard to keep up with all your holiday to-do’s. This year, Kraft is helping out with great weeknight meals and entertaining ideas to make the season a little bit easier. Plus, Kraft is offering up to $20 in coupons, redeemable exclusively at Target, to make food shopping easier and to help you have a happy holiday season.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.
I am Amanda. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). In our house we love to get outside, have family fun, and enjoy all Florida has to offer (Hey, Universal!) We do all of that with a few shortcuts.