The Holidays are in full swing, and I am always trying to keep affordable, easy appetizer ingredients on hand. You never know who may pop in! There are only so many times you can make spinach artichoke dip before you start looking for something new. I hit up Target this week and took A Little Help for the Holidays from Kraft with these Kraft Coupons.
Right now you can save up to $20 on participating Kraft Products, only at Target when you print these Kraft Coupons from Target.com. I stocked up on Kraft® Shredded Cheese, Capri Sun® Juice Drink, Planters® Peanut Butter and more!
I then decided to whip up a batch of these Red Pepper Cheesy Pinwheels for a snack for the hubby and I. They are super easy and only take a few minutes to toss together. Basically you mix together the cream cheese, cheese, seasonings, and red peppers. Spread the dip over a sheet of thawed puff pastry, roll, slice and bake!
They rolls going in the oven.....
and after they come out! 🙂
Red Pepper Cheesy Pinwheels
- 1 Puff Pastry Dough Thawed
- 2 cups Mexican Cheese Blend shredded
- 4 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped fresh
- 1/4 cup Roasted Red Peppers chopped
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F
- In a medium bowl mix together softened cream cheese, Kraft Shredded Cheese, and paprika until blended. Mix in chopped peppers and cilantro until evenly distributed.
- Spread 1/2 of the mix over one of the puff pastry sheets. Roll the dough up long ways and slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Repeat with the second puff pastry sheet and the rest of the cheese mix.
- Place them on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 400 Degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove and serve.
From shopping for gifts to planning family dinners, it’s hard to keep up with all your holiday to-do’s. This year, Kraft is helping out with great weeknight meals and entertaining ideas to make the season a little bit easier. Plus, Kraft is offering up to $20 in coupons, redeemable exclusively at Target, to make food shopping easier and to help you have a happy holiday season.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.