Something sweet for your Valentine! You have to try this Simple 2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge recipe! No special equipment required!
I am on a Valentine’s Kick this year. I was sitting here just minding my own business the other day flipping through a cookbook and it hit me. Well, it didn’t really hit me but I saw this recipe for 2 ingredient fudge. I had never heard of such a thing, but whoever came up with it is pure genius!
I decided I would try to make 2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge since strawberries are one of my most favorite things in the world. I love this recipe even more because my dairy-free oldest daughter can actually eat it! Not this strawberry variety, but you can mix and match to make whatever flavor you choose.
Don’t miss these other great dessert recipes for something sweet for your Valentine
This is the only 2 ingredients you need.
Dump in a large microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds, stir and then continue until melted together.
This is what it looks like all melted.
Spread in a 9×9 greased dish, or take the easy way like I did and line with wax paper. Allow to cool and cut into squares. Decorate with sprinkles
- 12 oz frosting (any flavor (not whipped))
- 12 oz chocolate chips (any flavor)
- For this strawberry fudge I used Strawberry Frosting and white chocolate chips.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl dump chocolate chips & Frosting.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds and stir.
- Continue until melted together.
- Spread mixture in a greased 9x9 pan and allow to cool.
- Cut and serve
- Mix and match to suit your tastebuds like...
- Mint Chips and Dark Chocolate icing
- Peanut butter chips and milk chocolate icing
- Semi Sweet and Cream Cheese icing
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.