This post may contain affiliate links.
This yummy Balsamic Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken Kabobs Recipe is sponsored by French’s®.. All opinions and ideas are 100% my own.
Summer is a fun time of the year to play with your food. There are tons of fresh ingredients, the grill is hot, and your friends and family are always up for a get-together. All year long one thing that is always in your fridge is French’s Classic Yellow Mustard and it is a big player during BBQ season. It is time to pull it out of the fridge and use it for something new and a little unexpected. These out of this world, delicious Balsamic Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken Kabobs.
Sometimes French’s Classic Yellow Mustard gets overlooked or underappreciated, but it shouldn’t. It is a key player in so many great sauces and flavors. I challenge you to pull out this tasty ingredient and start mixing it into more of your meals. You are going to love the flavor it brings!
This Balsamic Honey Mustard Glaze is equal parts French’s Classic Yellow Mustard, Honey, and Balsamic Vinegar. Sprinkle in some fresh cracked pepper and garlic salt. The flavor is incredible that comes from just combining a few simple ingredients that you already have on hand.
Don’t feel like you can only use this on chicken kabobs either. This would be so tasty on salmon, chicken breasts, and more. Whisk up a batch. Give it a taste, and dream up something delicious!
Assemble your kabobs and drizzle or brush the Balsamic Honey Mustard Glaze right over the top. Let them sit and soak in the flavor for at least 10 – 15 minutes.
Fire up your grill or use a hot grill pan and cook these for about 10 minutes on each side. Turning once while cooking, or until the chicken is cooked through. You can brush with some more Balsamic Honey Mustard Glaze when you turn them to really give them a great flavor.
I made some additional glaze to serve these kabobs with when they came off the grill, and apparently, I should have made even more. My kids were fighting over the leftovers.
Anytime dinner is served on a stick it is so much fun, for kids and adults. These are a great casual way to serve dinner during the summer when everyone is gathered around the patio table, bbq grill, or pool. Kick back and enjoy all of the amazing flavors that come together to make these simple, yet incredible Balsamic Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken Kabobs.
Balsamic Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken Kabobs
Pull out some pantry staples and make this Balsamic Honey Mustard Glaze Recipe that is perfect on these chicken kabobs and so much more.
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts cubed
- 1/2 cup Bell Pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 cup whole mushrooms
- 1 medium zucchini sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 cup small cherry tomatoes
- 4 tbsp French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
- 4 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- kabob sticks/skewers
- In a small bowl whisk together French’s Classic Yellow Mustard, Honey, Balsamic Vinegar, pepper, and garlic salt to form the glaze.
- Assemble your kabobs by adding an assortment of veggies with the chicken on to your skewers in layers. There is no right or wrong way. Try to start and finish with a veggie to help hold everything on.
- Pour or brush the glaze over your assembled kabobs and allow it to sit for at least 10 minutes before grilling.
- Place the kabobs on a hot grill or grill pan and cook for 10 minutes on each side. You can brush with additional glaze when you flip them if desired.
- Serve with additional glaze to dip of just as they are.