Eat healthy without sacrificing flavor. Try this Spicy Baked Kale Chips Recipe! They are paleo, gluten free and grain free!
It has been two weeks since I have had any chips. I was kinda going through some serious withdrawal and knew that there had to be a healthy alternative. I love my BBQ Zucchini chips, but I wanted to try something new. I discovered Kale Chips for that salty, crunchy desire. But some Kale Chips are super bland. I don’t do bland…..so I made my own Spicy Baked Kale Chips.
Make sure you pat the leaves completely dry. Then toss with some olive oil and the seasoning. Spread evenly in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 – 15 mins at 350 degrees F.
Spicy Baked Kale Chips
- 2 Bunches of Kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F. Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner or paper towels. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @afewshortcuts on Instagram and hashtag it #afewshortcuts.
When they are done, you will have a crispy, flavorful, healthy snack.