This post may contain affiliate links.
Eat healthy without sacrificing flavor. Try this Spicy Baked Kale Chips Recipe! They are paleo, gluten free and grain free!
It has been two weeks since I have had any chips. I was kinda going through some serious withdrawal and knew that there had to be a healthy alternative. I love my BBQ Zucchini chips, but I wanted to try something new. I discovered Kale Chips for that salty, crunchy desire. But some Kale Chips are super bland. I don’t do bland…..so I made my own Spicy Baked Kale Chips.
Make sure you pat the leaves completely dry. Then toss with some olive oil and the seasoning. Spread evenly in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 – 15 mins at 350 degrees F.
- 2 Bunches of Kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F. Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner or paper towels. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
When they are done, you will have a crispy, flavorful, healthy snack.