This post may contain affiliate links.
Dr. Pepper is one of those iconic drinks that you either love or hate. The Dr. Pepper lovers of the world are loyal and choose it over all other fizzy drinks. I have seen Dr Pepper flavored lip gloss, Dr Pepper Cake Recipes, but these Dr Pepper Cookies are a big winner!
Dr. Pepper and a chocolate cake mix is all you need to work your magic for these Yummy Dr Pepper Cookies. I have even made them with a Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix. They turn out chewy and cake every time. They are chocolatey with that Dr Pepper flavor that everyone loves!
Whip up this simple Dr. Pepper Glaze to dip your cookies in and then top with a few fun sprinkles. Sprinkles make everything better. Such a fun cookie to put in your cookie jar or to give to the Dr. Pepper lover in your life.
Dr Pepper Cookies
2 ingredients is all you need to make these fun and delicious Dr. Pepper Cookies! Every Dr. Pepper Lovers dream!
- 1 Chocolate Cake Mix
- 6-8 oz Dr Pepper Soda
- 1 cup chopped pecans optionalGlaze
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1-2 tbsp Dr Pepper Soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl mix chocolate cake mix and 6 oz of Dr pepper. Stir until well combined and the consistency of cookie dough. If necessary add a little more Dr Pepper. Stir in 1 cup of chopped pecans (optional).
- Scoop into tablespoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool.Glaze
- Whisk together powdered sugar and Dr Pepper until you achieve your desired glaze consistency.
- Drizzle over cooled cookies.
Yes, you can use Diet Dr pepper. I am sure this works with other sodas, but I haven't tried.
- You can use a gluten free cake mix for these cookies. HOWEVER, gluten free cake mixes tend to be smaller than regular ones. Start out with only 3 oz of Dr. Pepper until you get the desired cookie dough consistency.