Cherry Lime Popsicles Recipe
A refreshing popsicle that packs a flavor punch! This easy to make Cherry Lime Popsicles Recipe is going to become a summer favorite!
Do you love cherry limeade? Have you ever tried it with fresh cherries? This Cherry Lime Popsicles recipe is made with fresh cherries, fresh limes, and is 100% spectacular! The flavor of this cool treat is sweet and refreshing. Honestly one of my all time favorite popsicles!
To make these popsicles you will need a Popsicle mold and popsicle sticks. Also a blender is best.
- Fresh/Frozen Cherries
Did You know??
If you find fresh cherries on sale or have a local source it is simple to Freeze Cherries for long term storage! Learn how to freeze fresh cherries with these easy tips!
All you need is a blender and a few minutes. Pop all of the ingredients in the blender and give it a whirl. It’s that simple. Pulse less if you like fruit chucks, and puree more if you don’t want any chunks.
Pour the mixture into you popsicle mold and insert the sticks. Freeze for at least 6 hours before trying to remove from the mold. Enjoy!
These popsicles are allergy friendly. They do not contain most of the major allergens.
*Please double check all ingredients to make sure they are compatible with your diet.
Remove popsicles from the mold and place in individual sandwich bags. Return to the freezer until ready to enjoy.
Now that you know how easy it is to make homemade popsicles try some of these other delicious popsicle recipes
Cherry Lime Popsicles
- 1/2 lb limes peeled (remove all peel and white), 3-4 small limes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups ice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 lb cherries pitted, just over 1 cup
- Place all of the ingredients in your blender and blend on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute. You can blend for less time if you like some fruit pieces in your popsicles.
- Pour the blend into your popsicle mold and place the sticks into the popsicles.
- Freeze for atleast 6 hours or until popsicles are frozen completely. Remove from the mold and enjoy.