Only 2 ingredients to this delicious treat! Try this Dole Whip Popsicles Recipe! All the flavor of a Dole Whip in a yummy frozen pop.
Dole Whip is one of those treats that is worth tracking down. There is a little place in St Augustine where you can buy a Dole Whip. It is always on our list when we are heading to walk around. Universal just added Dole Whip to Schwab’s Pharmacy and Ice Cream shop, and I know a lot of smaller places are starting to add it to. You don’t have to track down just the right ice cream shop to enjoy the flavors of a Dole Whip. You can make your own Dole Whip with this easy recipe or try these yummy Dole Whip Popsicles that have all the flavor of a dole whip in a yummy frozen pop.
What is a Dole Whip?
Dole Whip is a soft serve dessert that was originally served only in Hawaii at Dole and at Disney. It is a pineapple based treat that is not only delicious but people flipped for because it is dairy free too! Now you can find Dole Whip more places and it comes in other flavors. The original Pineapple Dole Whip is still a favorite!
Vegan and Healthful Ingredients
I love these Dole Whip Popsicles because they are literally just coconut milk and pineapple. That makes them vegan, and rather healthy. Of course, you could add extra sweetener but I always find the pineapple to be sweet enough to make these popsicles a yummy treat.
- There are many popsicle molds out there but my favorite is this Norpro Popsicle Mold. I have had it for years, and it is by far the best I have found.
- The popsicles do best when frozen overnight, but if you are in a hurry you can start to test them after about 4 hours if you used frozen fruit.
- When in doubt, freeze a little more. There is nothing worse than pulling on a popsicle stick to remove it from the mold and having the entire thing break. Don’t rush your popsicles.
Dole Whip Popsicles
- 3 cups pineapple chunks - fresh or frozen
- 1 cup coconut milk - canned is best (Thai Brand is my favorite)
- sweetener - to taste (optional)
- In a blender or food processor blend the pineapple and coconut milk at high speed until creamy
- Taste and add sweetener if desired.
- Pour into popsicle mold and insert sticks. Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight. Enjoy.
More Popsicle Recipes
- Creamy Strawberry Popsicles Recipe – 3 Ingredients
- Watermelon Strawberry Popsicles
- Homemade Peanut Butter Fudgesicles
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.