This post may contain affiliate links.
Summer brings a variety of beautiful fruit and there is one way to really feature them all in one big bowl of happiness! This delightful Colorful Honey Lime Fruit Salad is one of my favorites on a hot day. Not only do you get to enjoy the sweet and juicy fruit but the honey lime dressing over the top just adds a zing to this side dish that is too good to be true.
Don’t feel limited to the fruit in the recipe. Feel free to switch out or add additional fruit depending on what your family loves. This Colorful Honey Lime Fruit Salad is so bright and tasty it will disappear very quickly.
This is best served right after making but will last a couple days in the fridge. The kids love the leftovers on top of a bowl of yogurt with a little granola.
Colorful Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- 1 lb fresh strawberries - diced
- 1 lb fresh pineapple - diced
- 6 oz fresh blackberries
- 12 oz fresh blueberries
- 12 oz red grapes - diced into halves
- 4 kiwis - peeled and diced
- 1 15 oz can mandarin oranges in juice, drained and cut into halves
- 2 ripe bananas - diced (optional)Honey Lime Dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp lime zest - zest of 2 medium limes
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Add all fruit to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the honey, lime zest and lime juice. Pour over fruit just before serving and toss to evenly coat.
- Bananas are optional but a great addition.