Sometime when I am flipping through my cookbooks I wonder. Why are all appetizers on the unhealthy side? What if someone wants something healthy and delicious to get their palate dancing before a meal? That is where the idea for these Creamy Cucumber Turkey Bites was born.
I bought some of this new Hillshire Farms Naturals™ lunch meat at the store today. I loved how it has No Artificial Ingredients and No Nitrates or Nitrites Added. Just Turkey! It shows in the taste! Just PERFECT!
I peeled and sliced some cucumbers to about 1/4 inch thick slices. Then I spread some of the cream cheese spread I made onto each one. I layered in some of the Hillshire Farm Naturals™ Turkey that I sliced to fit.
These were everything I thought they would be and more. They are simple and delicious! You get the crispness of the cucumber the creaminess of the cream cheese and they great taste of the turkey in every bite. I have even made these for my self for lunch. SO AMAZING!
Creamy Cucumber Turkey BitesPrint Recipe
- 1 cucumber peeled & sliced 1/4 inch slices
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 oz Hillshire Farm Naturals™ Sliced Turkey
- 1/4 tsp dill
- Peel and slice the cucumber into 1/4 inch slices
- In a small bowl mix together softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and dill.
- Spread a small amount of cream cheese mix on each of the cucumber slices. Top with Sliced turkey and another cucumber slice to make sandwich.
- Chill or serve immediately.