So colorful and fun, plus don't forget absolutely delicious! You have to try this easy to make Fruity Pebbles Cookies Recipe!
Kids. When you have 3 of them, as I do, certain things are important. Having a supply of cookies or freezer cookie dough on hand at all times is one of those important things. Today at about 4 PM we realized that we were out of cookies and cookie dough. That can't be good. Luckily, I have been saving this Fruity Pebbles Cookies Recipe for a rainy day.
Fruity Pebbles are pretty much always in my pantry because they are gluten-free and my kids love them for a special treat! So I gathered them, the other cookie ingredients and a secret weapon that makes these cookies out of this world. A box of Vanilla Pudding Mix. Who knew that it could make these cookies taste so flippin' amazing!
How to Make Fruity Pebbles Cookies
I preheated my oven to 350 degrees and beat the sugar, butter, and pudding mix together. I mixed in the eggs, then the flour.
Finally, I carefully stirred in the fruity pebbles. This takes only seconds. I didn't want to crush them too much, just mix them in.
If you don't have a Cookie Scoop, I have told you before and I will say it again. They are the best way to get perfectly shaped cookies every time!
I baked these at 350 for about 10 minutes or until golden around the edges.
Need to make these Gluten-Free? Just substitute your favorite Gluten Free flour mix. I am loving King Arthur Gluten-Free Flour right now. Also, double-check your other ingredients to ensure they are gluten free.
You will end up with a chewy perfect cookie EVERY TIME! How do they taste? The kids did the dishes tonight without me asking. Seriously! I am going to make these Fruity Pebbles Cookies every day if it gets my dishes done. ROFL.
Fruity Pebbles Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk together baking soda and flour and set aside.
- With a mixer cream together butter, pudding mix, and sugar. Beat until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Finally, slowly add the flour and mix until just combined. Gently fold in Fruity Pebbles just until evenly distributed. Try not to crush them.
- Scoop 1” balls and place on your cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool.
- Use a gluten-free flour mix
- Use a dairy free margarine.
I am Amanda. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). In our house we love to get outside, have family fun, and enjoy all Florida has to offer (Hey, Universal!) We do all of that with a few shortcuts.