Chocoholics unite! This simple Guilt-Free Chocolate Fudge Truffles Recipe will have you feeling less guilty about indulging in a sweet treat!
Every week at the store I may, or may not pick up a bar of chocolate that I hide in the back of the cheese drawer in the fridge. There is nothing like a small piece of chocolate to put a smile on your face from time to time. These Guilt Free Chocolate Fudge Truffles will definitely bring a smile because they are delicious and another one because they are made with healthy ingredients!
This is a great recipe to mix up quickly while the kids are at school. Some people flip out because they think they need to be a master chocolatier to whip up their own truffles. You don’t. You only need your microwave, a mixing bowl, and a few minutes to create something to indulge in.
I made these Guilt-Free Chocolate Fudge Truffles with almond butter, but you could use any nut butter you choose. You could also just substitute in coconut oil, which I have done before and highly recommend!
These truffles are so pretty when you are done. Box up a few and give them as gifts this holiday season, or just keep them all for yourself.
Guilt-Free Chocolate Fudge Truffles
- Place chocolate chips in a small bowl and microwave for 1 minute at 50% power. Stir and continue to microwave in 15- 20 second intervals until melted.
- Stir in almond butter until combined.
- Mix in greek yogurt until incorporated.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until firm.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop the chocolate mixture into clean hands and roll into balls.
- Roll the balls in the unsweetened cocoa powder to complete the truffles.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to be enjoyed.
- Use dairy free chocolate chips and substitute dairy free cream cheese for the yogurt.