Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine.
Labor Day is almost here! The weather is absolutely beautiful and it is time to pull out that grill again! This time we are making these unbelievable Grilled Chicken Bacon Sliders! They are so easy to make for a quick meal and perfect for a backyard bbq!
Head to Walmart and pick up these Tyson® Individually Frozen Thin Sliced Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts. They are the perfect size for these sliders. You can even cook them straight from frozen which is a huge time saver! The fact that they are individually frozen makes it super easy to grill one or the entire bag!
I was inspired after checking out the Legends at the Grill site. There are so many delicious grilling ideas from Hot Dogs to the Best Bacon Burger Ever! When I saw a chicken slider recipe, I knew I was going to put a twist on it and make it my own to be a legend at my grill this Labor Day! It is easy to feel like a legend with these simple meal solutions from Tyson at Walmart!
Check out just how easy these are to make!
See, I told you they were easy, and they disappeared even faster! Definitely a home run! We are going to be adding these to our regular dinner rotation around here.
Grilled Chicken Bacon Sliders
- 1 Bag Tyson® Individually Frozen Thin Sliced Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp seasoned salt
- 1 to mato sliced
- 8 strips of bacon cooked crispy
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 package of small slider buns
- Slices of pepper jack cheese optional
- Preheat your grill to around 375 degrees F
- Remove the Tyson® Individually Frozen Thin Sliced Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts from the bag and lay out on a sheet pan. Spray with olive oil cooking spray or brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Place chicken on grill and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches at least 165 degrees F.
- Remove chicken from the grill.
- While chicken is hot place on slider bun and top with cheese if desired.
- Then top with bacon, tomato, lettuce, and mayo. Top with the other half bun and serve.Dairy Free
- Don't use cheeseGluten Free
- Use a gluten free bun
Find Legendary Recipes for All Star Grilling at WWW.LEGENDSATTHEGRILL.COM/WALMART