This post may contain affiliate links.
Game day would not be complete without a bowl full of tortilla chips and a batch of this Jalapeno Popper Dip. This recipe is a keeper!
I love this time of year! It’s football season! The grill is sizzling, the kids are playing outside, and I am making delicious snacks! I love creating a variety of snacks instead of a meal. It is nice to have the change of pace and mix things up a bit. One of my hubby’s favorite appetizers is Jalapeno Poppers. Why not turn them into a dip?!
I am so glad I decided to make this Jalapeno Popper Dip! It tastes just like Jalapeno Poppers! Everyone loves it! We will be making this all the time during football season.
I had my littlest helper in the kitchen today! In a large bowl, we mixed the cream cheese, mayo, Monterrey jack, and sliced jalapenos.
We then placed the dip in a large pie plate and topped it with bread crumbs and more cheese. I used crushed up rice Chex, and it worked fabulously. Then we popped it into the oven for 25 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Remove from the oven and serve immediately with Corn chips.
Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 2 packages 8 ounces each cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese divided
- 1/2 cup canned diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs or crushed rice chex
- corn chips
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayo, 3/4 cup Monterrey jack cheese, and Jalapenos until blended.
- Spread into an un-greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Top with bread crumbs and the rest of the Monterrey jack cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with chips.
Looking for more Game Day Grub?
Check out these yummy Game Day snacks!