In my house we have some Halloween traditions. We usually skip Trick-or-Treating and have a night in of Halloween movies, snacks, special dinner, and candy poker. YEP, the kids love anteing up their candy for a chance to win more. We did it one year when it the weather didn’t co-operate for trick or treating and they have begged to do it ever since. These Monster Marshmallow Pops will be part of the fun this year!
I stuck some lollipop sticks down in some regular sized marshmallows. I did 12 so the kids could give some to friends too.
I bought some green vanilla melts that were the perfect color for these monsters! I melted them according to the package instructions and dipped the marshmallows in. Give them a twirl and then place them on a parchment lined baking sheet to set.
While they are still wet place a candy eyeball in the center of each one. Mike Wazowski!!! By the way, if you can’t tell these would be ADORABLE for a Monsters Inc movie night!
- Lollipop sticks
- Bag of Regular sized marshmallows
- Green Vanilla Baking Melts
- Candy Eyeballs
- Put a lollipop stick down into the marshmallows.
- Melt the baking melts according to the package directions.
- Dip the marshmallows into the melted baking chips and twirl to coat. Set marshmallow pops onto a parchment lined baking sheet. While they are still wet place a candy eyeball in the center.
- Cool to set.
- Store in an airtight container
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.