In my house we have some Halloween traditions. We usually skip Trick-or-Treating and have a night in of Halloween movies, snacks, special dinner, and candy poker. YEP, the kids love anteing up their candy for a chance to win more. We did it one year when it the weather didn't co-operate for trick or treating and they have begged to do it ever since. These Monster Marshmallow Pops will be part of the fun this year!
I stuck some lollipop sticks down in some regular sized marshmallows. I did 12 so the kids could give some to friends too.
I bought some green vanilla melts that were the perfect color for these monsters! I melted them according to the package instructions and dipped the marshmallows in. Give them a twirl and then place them on a parchment lined baking sheet to set.
While they are still wet place a candy eyeball in the center of each one. Mike Wazowski!!! By the way, if you can't tell these would be ADORABLE for a Monsters Inc movie night!
- Lollipop sticks
- Bag of Regular sized marshmallows
- Green Vanilla Baking Melts
- Candy Eyeballs
- Put a lollipop stick down into the marshmallows.
- Melt the baking melts according to the package directions.
- Dip the marshmallows into the melted baking chips and twirl to coat. Set marshmallow pops onto a parchment lined baking sheet. While they are still wet place a candy eyeball in the center.
- Cool to set.
- Store in an airtight container
more dessert pops
I am Amanda. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). In our house we love to get outside, have family fun, and enjoy all Florida has to offer (Hey, Universal!) We do all of that with a few shortcuts.