Peanut Butter Pie
This recipe is a classic in my family. I remember going to my grandma’s house when I was little and her having one of these bad boys in the kitchen. It was my Pappy’s favorite pie. As a kid, I was not a big peanut butter fan…I know, I was weird. So this pie did not grow on me until I was older. Let me tell you what, this pie is rich, but oh so good as a special treat!
Peanut Butter PiePrint Recipe
- 1 Chocolate Cookie Crust
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 Cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbspns Lemon Juice from concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup 1/2 pint whipping cream, whipped OR 1 (4-ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate fudge ice cream topping I just used Hershey chocolate syrup, if anything
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and the peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in Lemon and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Turn into prepared crust.
- Drizzle topping over pie.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Return leftovers to freezer.
Servings: 8 -10
Beat cream cheese until creamy
Beat in sweetened condensed milk, and PB.
Fold in whipped topping..I dare you not to lick the spoon. 🙂
Pour into a prepared chocolate pie crust. I just bought one to make it easier.
Drizzle the pie with hersheys syrup and pop in the freezer for 4 hours. Cut and serve!
Can I use Cool-Whip for this recipe?
Yes, Cool-whip is whipped topping. 😉
Thank you so much! Love the recipe!
I’ve been looking for this pie in restaurants and can’t find it!
Thanks for this recipe! I’ll just make it MYSELF!
What do you mean by “Fold in whipped topping…” ? Is that the same as to mix it?
Folding is using a spatula to lift the mix up and over it. Mixing it would be to rough and cause the whipped topping to get runny. Basically it is a gentle mix.