This post may contain affiliate links.
Appetizers and game day snacks don’t get any easier than this simple Pizza Crescent Rolls Recipe. Cheesy, Gooey, and oh so delicious! You have to try them!
I am always looking for quick and easy recipes! They are the cornerstone to a happy family. When you can pair together a few store-bought ingredients that makes something that makes your taste-buds dance it is a great day! These Pizza Cresent Rolls do just that. They are a party for your mouth!
When I say these are easy to make, I mean it! Only 3 ingredients, and less than 20 minutes from fridge to table. You can’t order anything faster than that! All you need is a can of crescent rolls, some pepperoni slices, and some shredded mozzarella.
*Tip* If you have an Aldi nearby stop in for their Crescent Rolls. They are the best in my opinion and more affordable than those other guys.
Watch Me Make these Pizza Crescent Rolls
Creative Pizza Crescent Rolls
Get creative with these Pizza Crescent Rolls. Change up the cheese, add in some other meats or veggies. This recipe is super flexible! Provolone cheese is an excellent place to start!
Need a pizza option that is keto friendly? Try this Crockpot Crustless Pizza Recipe that is so tasty!
Pizza Crescent Rolls
- 8 oz crescent rolls (can)
- 4-6 oz pepperoni (sliced)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 4 oz Marinara Sauce (for dipping)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll the crescent dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Top each crescent triangle with a couple slices of pepperoni and a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese. Roll up the crescent dough as usual.
- Repeat with each roll.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve hot with marinara or pizza sauce for dipping.
Other delicious Crescent Roll Recipes
These French Dip Crescents with simple Au Jus will knock your socks off if you love simple appetizers/dinner ideas! Everyone will beg for these.