Only a few steps to this Amazing Strawberry Brownie Dessert Kebab Recipe! No bake and absolutely delicious!
Here is Florida February means those gorgeous Fresh from Florida strawberries are hitting the stores. Not only are they simply beautiful but they taste amazing! I took a few this weekend and made these perfect Strawberry Brownie Dessert Kebabs.
How to Make Strawberry Brownie Dessert Kebabs
These are super simple! I made some gluten free brownie bites in my mini muffin pan, you can also use store bought. I also added marshmallows to these yummy kebabs. Of course some ruby red florida strawberries too!
I just stacked them all on a lollipop stick. You can use any type of kebab skewer or stick, even some of those adorable paper straws. Then drizzle the entire thing with semi sweet melted chocolate…well, just because. How pretty are these for a Valentine’s party, or any party?! Heck, I don’t need a party. Make me a few of these any day of the week. SO SO GOOD!
- Wait to assemble these! If they sit too long the strawberry may make the brownie bites soggy.
- Skip store-bought and make your own brownie bites with this delicious homemade brownie mix.
- Use the fun heart shaped marshmallows that are available during valentines day for more Valentine fun.
Strawberry Brownie Dessert Kebab
- Strawberries whole, washed, & stemmed
- Large Marshmallows
- Brownie Bites
- Semi Sweet chocolate Chips
- Lollipop sticks or skewers.
- Layer a strawberry, marshmallow, brownie bite and another strawberry on a skewer.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl. Place in microwave at 50% power in 30 second intervals, stirring until melted.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over kebabs. Serve