Even though these are super simple, they will still wow the crowd! Check out this Amazing Strawberry Brownie Dessert Kebab Recipe!
Here is Florida February means those gorgeous Fresh from Florida strawberries are hitting the stores. Not only are they simply beautiful but they taste amazing! I took a few this weekend and made these perfect Strawberry Brownie Dessert Kebabs.
These are super simple! I made some gluten free brownie bites in my mini muffin pan, you can also use store bought. I also added marshmallows to these yummy kebabs. Of course some ruby red florida strawberries too!
I just stacked them all on a lollipop stick. You can use any type of kebab skewer or stick. Then I drizzled the entire thing with semi sweet melted chocolate…well, just because. How pretty are these for a Valentine’s party, or any party?! Heck, I don’t need a party. Make me a few of these any day of the week. SO SO GOOD!
Head to Fresh from Florida to get great recipes updated with the seasons and keep your eyes out for the Fresh From Florida logo when they are out shopping for produce or dining at local restaurants.
- Fresh From Florida Strawberries - whole, washed, & stemmed
- Large Marshmallows
- Brownie Bites
- Semi Sweet chocolate Chips
- Lollipop sticks or skewers.
- Layer a strawberry, marshmallow, brownie bite and another strawberry on a skewer.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl. Place in microwave at 50% power in 30 second intervals, stirring until melted.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over kebabs. Serve