Are you in the mood for pumpkin everything? Check out this yummy Pumpkin Pie Chex Mix Recipe! It's full of fall spice for a great snack.
If you are a fan of pumpkin hold on to the seat of your pants because this stuff ROCKS! We got creative in the kitchen this week and made pumpkin muddy buddies, but it didn't end there. We mixed them with cinnamon chex and gluten free pretzel sticks for an amazing chex mix that will launch you into all the tastes of Fall.
I actually started this whole process with my easy pumpkin fudge recipe! I made it and then poured the loose fudge over several cups of rice chex. I gave it a good stir and then placed them in a gallon ziploc with some powdered sugar. I shook it to coat each piece. Then I spread them out on a large baking sheet to set up!
Once the pumpkin muddy buddies were set, I mixed them with Cinnamon Chex, and some gluten free stick pretzels. Enjoy fresh or place it in ziploc bags to enjoy later! If you want to add a little more pumpkin flavor mix in an additional 1 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
Pumpkin Pie Chex Mix
- 9 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 1 Batch of Pumpkin Fudge not set
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 Cups Cinnamon Chex
- 2-3 Cups Stick Pretzels
- Mix up a batch of pumpkin fudge. Instead of pouring it into a dish pour it over the rice chex and stir gently to cover.
- Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag.Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- In a large bowl mix the pumpkin chex with the cinnamon chex and the pretzels.
- Eat, or place in airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve.