Nothing says fall is here like this incredible Snickers Salad Recipe! This Candy Bar Apple Salad makes a great dessert for any fall get together!
When it is time for Fall I love the coziness of it all! The apples, leaves, candy, pumpkins, and so much more really help to ring in the change of the seasons. Plus, it wouldn't be fall without some delicious fall recipes! This AMAZING Snickers Salad Recipe is a candy bar apple salad that is sweet, crisp, and tastes incredible! A great way to use up some Halloween candy too!
What is Snickers Salad?
Snickers Salad is also know as Candy Bar Apple Salad. It is a delicious dessert salad that is perfect for potlucks, church dinners, and more. I am not sure where it started but it is in a ton of church cookbooks, and everyone who tries it loves it!
To make this recipe you will need to have
- Snickers Candy Bars
- Green Apples
- Container of Whipped Topping
- Butterscotch Instant Pudding
- Caramel Sauce Topping (optional)
How to make Snickers Salad
In a medium sized mixing bowl whisk the pudding and the milk until smooth. This is thicker than a normal pudding. Once mixed fold in whipped topping and pop in the fridge to chill.
Next chop up the apples and snickers and put them into a large bowl. Reserve 1 snickers bar for topping after the salad is finished.
Fold the apples and candy bars into the pudding mixture. Cover and chill for 1 hour in the fridge.
When ready to serve you can top with additional chopped snickers and caramel sauce if desired.
Talk about lucky! Snickers are gluten free. This entire recipe is also. As always double check your ingredients to make sure there is no hidden gluten.
Store any uneaten snickers salad in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
- 3.4 oz butterscotch pudding mix
- ½ cup milk
- 8 oz whipped topping thawed
- 4 green apples large, Granny Smith is best, chopped
- 5 Snickers candy bars full size, 4 for salad + 1 for garnishing
- caramel sauce optional
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the pudding and milk until smooth
- Place in refrigerator to set, about 10 minutes
- While pudding is chilling, cut apples
- Remove pudding from refrigerator and fold in whipped topping
- Chop candy bars
- Fold apple and candy bars into mixture until well combined
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving
- Store leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 24 hours