Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites Recipe
What a great low cal appetizer. Try this amazing and easy Zucchini Pizza Bites Recipe. Kids love it!
I am so tickled with this recipe. I know many are trying to keep up with those new years resolutions and the Super Bowl and Bowl Game snacks aren’t typically figure friendly….until now. You have to try this Super Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites. They are perfect for Super Bowl, or to get your kids to eat veggies.
How to Make Zucchini Pizza Bites
Gather your ingredients. Most should be in your fridge/pantry, except for the zucchini. I am planning on planting some this year in my garden. They are very easy to grow. 😉
Slice your zucchini into 1/4 inch slices. Toss them with a little olive oil, salt, & pepper in a bowl. Then spread them on a foil-lined baking sheet. Pop them under the broiler for 1-2 mins. Flip them….then back under that broiler for another 1-2 mins.
When you pull them out. Top the Zucchini Pizza Bites just like you would a pizza: a little sauce, cheese, and your fav topping. I used some pepperoni.
Slide them back under the broiler, just until the cheese melts. Serve immediately! YUM!
Use a vegan cheese and make these dairy free. Top with additional veggies instead of pepperoni to make these vegan.
Zucchini Pizza Bites
- 1-2 Zucchini large, Sliced in 1/4 inch slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella cheese Shredded
- Pizza toppings of your choice pepperoni, olives, etc.
- Toss sliced zucchini with olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Spread zucchini evenly on a aluminum foil covered pan and place under the broiler for 1-2 mins. Flip the zucchini and return under the broiler for another 1-2 mins.
- Remove the zucchini and top with 1/2-1 tsp of pizza sauce, shredded cheese, and pizza topping.
- Return under the broiler just until cheese is melted.
Thanks for this good recipe