We all have heard of peach salsa and mango salsa, but how about a new twist? Strawberry Salsa! Yes, I have found the Salsa I love the best and it is full of strawberries. Don’t knock it till you try it. The strawberries replace the traditional tomatoes and add a bit of sweet contrast to the salsa. It is fantastic! This would be perfect on the side for Cinco De Mayo, or with chicken. The tastes just burst in your mouth. Wow your family & friends with this new twist on a classic this year!
Strawberry SalsaPrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup medium Red Onion minced
- 1 1/4 cup bell pepper green, yellow, red, or mixed, minced
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh cilantro
- 1 cup fresh strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 - 1 jalapeno pepper minced (depending on spiciness)
- Dice and chop all of the ingredients. You could also do this in a food processor if you like everything more finely chopped.
- Mix everything together in a medium bowl.
- Let the salsa sit in the fridge for atleast 1 hour for all of the flavors to come together.
- Serve with chips or in tortillas.
Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that your recipe was featured on What’s Cooking Wednesday this week! I would love for you to come link up again! http://www.turningclockback.com/2013/05/whats-cooking-wednesday-recipe-linky-15.html