As promised the Holiday Appetizers continue. I know the need to have quick easy snacks ready to go for Holiday company. I love serving just a variety of appetizers even for meals. Makes it kinda fun.
My husband is all about bacon…well, we all are. My kids can eat their weight in bacon. I have to limit them to a slice or 2. My littlest came running when she smelled the bacon cooking today. “Mama…is that for me? I’m hungry! “ She just makes me grin. So I reserved a piece for her to snack on while I finished.
Try these next time you are expecting company.
- 1 8 ounce package Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 slices Bacon (cooked, crumbled)
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 8 ounce packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients except crescent dough.
- Separate each can of dough into 8 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise in half. Spread each dough triangle with 1 generous tsp. cream cheese mixture; roll up, starting at short side of triangle. Place, point-sides down, on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Don’t forget to try these other great Appetizers!
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.