Say I love you with a batch of this delicious Valentine Chex Mix! Snag the recipe and make it for your sweetheart today!
The kids have Valentine's Parties coming up soon at school, so I thought I would start thinking about sweet treats now. I love Valentines Day because it is all about love and kindness. There is nothing kinder than making a yummy treat for your friends and family like this tasty Valentines Day Chex Mix.
This yumminess is like chex mix married muddy buddies. It is such a tasty treat, I dare you to eat just a little bit! My kids mixed in sprinkles, conversation hearts, and red M&MS. However, you could mix in any red and pink candies....they came up with a list, just in case you needed some help.
Valentine Chex Mix Candy Mix In Ideas
- Red M&Ms
- Twizzler Bites (not gluten free)
- Red Skittles
- Conversation hearts
- Red & Pink Runts
- Red & Pink Jelly Beans
- Red & Pink Mike & Ikes
- Valentine candy corn
You need to mix up a batch of this and give it a try! It's so good!
Valentine Chex Mix
- 4-5 cups Rice Chex® cereal gluten free
- 1/2 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 4-5 Cups Popcorn
- 1/2 cup red white and pink candy-coated chocolate candies or other type of holiday candy
- 1/4 cup red or pink sprinkles
- 1/2 cup conversation hearts candies optional
- In large bowl, place cereal.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave baking chips and peanut butter uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Place the cereal mixture in 1-gallon food-storage plastic bag. Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool, about 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl mix candy, sprinkles, popcorn and finished chex. Serve in individual bowls and store the rest in an airtight containerTips
- Bag this in individual bags and decorate with ribbon for gifts or party favors.
- Change this up for any holiday by changing the mix ins.